According to the Elements and Principals of Design, texture (an Element) is the surface quality of an object. We experience texture when we touch object and feel their roughness, smoothness or patterns.
For this photo challenge, you will be graded on how well you show the concept of Texture in your photographs. The photo will feel smooth when printed, but it should practically beg you to feel surface quality of the object in your image. The focus in this photo is the texture itself. Explore this idea in the most creative way possible. Get up close and personal. Texture should be the first thing that comes to mind when someone looks at your photo.
You will be graded on the following:
1. The dominant subject of the photo displays texture and is clear and in focus.
2. Use of Adobe Bridge and Photoshop during the post processing stage of your challenge.
3. Your effort to think outside of the box and come up with creative image solutions.
4. Your work is on time and additionally how you spend your class time.
5. This week two photos will be due THURSDAY.