Artist Statement: Troy Wayrynen, Photographer
Sharing my talent and vision of the world through photography is my passion. The camera is like a painter’s brush and canvas for me, a tool to create compelling imagery that connects to my viewers who have often asked, “How did you do that?” I always take great enjoyment in answering that question and helping others reach their visual potential. Most of all I love working with people who want to share their stories, and bring them to life through the magic of the camera.
For your Final Exam in this class, you will create a photo Portfolio website, which has the following:
1. A main page with the following:
- A paragraph with an Artist Statement, a paragraph about your overall style and influences as a photographer
2. A second page with the following:
- Your top five favorite photos you took this term.
- A paragraph on why you chose this image, why it stands out, and what inspired you to take this photograph?
- The aperture, shutter speed, ISO and Focal length of each.(You can find this information on Flickr)
3. A third page with Your Personal Essay/Photo Journalism piece with five photos.
- Have the text and photos live in the same post. Try to make it look like this. http://howlheritage.com/blog/nonfiction/remembering-you-by-amanda-mar/
In Weebly Your SubDomain will be your first name, last name, and something to do with Photography.
Choose the portfolio type of website, and a sub domain of Weebly option.
Once you are inside, use the above interface to add pictures, pages, text, etc.
When you have all of the above completed, copy and paste the URL in the comment field below.
FINAL PORTFOLIO PROJECT IS DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD ON JUNE 9TH FOR SENIORS. JUNE 16 & 17TH FOR EVERYONE ELSE. NO LATE WORK ON THIS PROJECT WILL BE ACCEPTED.