Critique 3 photos by clicking on the particular photos you wish to comment on. Post responses to the questions below as a comment to this post. Remember to type your answers into a Word doc first, then copy into the post.
Please answer the following questions in paragraph format when typing your critique:
- What made you choose this photo (what did you notice?)
- Do you think the Leading Lines help make the image interesting? How or why?
- Does the photo look like it was edited (crop/ image adjustments), or did it come straight out of the camera?
- Do you think this is a unique idea, or something anyone could think of?
- Any additional thoughts are comments?