- I can vote and critique Photo Challenge: Album Cover Art with Line.
- I can continue working on my Final Portfolio.
Choose THREE photos to critique.
In a Google doc or Word doc critique the photos on the following criteria:
- How well does the Album Cover shot show the type of music that might be contained in the album?
- Does the text in the shot reflect the mood of the photograph?
- Does the image use line to create a sense of depth in the image?
Does the image demonstrate thinking outside the box?
- What attracted you to this photo? What makes it different from the rest?
Technical aspects (is the image in focus, does it need to be cropped, Photoshop work?)
Did they use a composition technique? Which one and how? (Framing, rule of thirds, or leading lines)?
- What could be done to improve this image?
Please print out your vote and critique to the HHS classroom printer and hand your response to me at the end of class. Thank you!