- I understand the requirements for Album Cover With Line.
- I know how to manipulate text for my Album Cover With Line photo challenge.
- I have a resource I can use for how to alter text in photoshop.
- I understand the requirements for the final portfolio project.
1. Look over the requirements for this week’s photo challenge: Album Cover With Line. – Due on Wednesday, 6/3.
2. Check out Today’s Tutorial: Awesome Text Effects for your Album Art Project.
3. Look over the requirements for the FINAL PORTFOLIO PROJECT, due for Seniors Tuesday, JUNE 9th. One week later for everyone else.
For your Final Exam in this class, you will create a photo Portfolio website, which has the following:
1. A main page with the following:
- A paragraph with an Artist Statement, a paragraph about your overall style and influences as a photographer
2. A second page with the following:
- Your top five favorite photos you took this term.
- A paragraph on why you chose this image, why it stands out, and what inspired you to take this photograph?
- The aperture, shutter speed, ISO and Focal length of each.(You can find this information on Flickr)
3. A third page with Your Personal Essay/Photo Journalism piece with five photos.
- Have the text and photos live in the same post. Try to make it look like this. http://howlheritage.com/blog/nonfiction/remembering-you-by-amanda-mar/
In Weebly Your SubDomain will be your first name, last name, and something to do with Photography.
Choose the portfolio type of website, and a sub domain of Weebly option.
Once you are inside, use the above interface to add pictures, pages, text, etc.
When you have all of the above completed, copy and paste the URL in the comment field below.
FINAL PORTFOLIO PROJECT IS DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD ON JUNE 9TH FOR SENIORS. JUNE 16 & 17TH FOR EVERYONE ELSE. NO LATE WORK ON THIS PROJECT WILL BE ACCEPTED.