- I can set up my camera to make a slow shutter speed image, such as light painting, or a ghost image.
- I can use my knowledge from tutorials and lessons this week to produce two slow shutter speed images. All photos are due by the end of class today.
- I can work with a partner and other classmates collaboratively to complete this week’s Photo Challenge.
- I can complete yesterday’s tutorial and turn it in by Friday.
Shoot and edit in Adobe ACR/Photoshop 2 photos for this week’s Photo Challenge: Slow Shutter Speed. Due TODAY.
Both photos need to be posted together in the reply field after uploading them to your Flickr account and the HHS Flickr account. You can access the reply field by clicking on the “leave a reply” link at the top of today’s blog post.
HOW TO TURN IN YOUR PHOTOS
- From Photoshop, save your photo as a .jpg to your D drive.
- Upload your image(s) to your Flickr account.
- Add your image(s) to HHS Photography.
- Click on your photo in HHS Photography and copy the web address. Paste the web address into the comments section at today’s blog post.
Your photos are not considered “turned in” until they are posted to the blog.