- I can use my knowledge from tutorials and lessons this week to produce two slow shutter speed images. All photos due tomorrow by the end of class.
- I can work with my partner and other classmates collaboratively to complete this week’s Photo Challenge.
- I can complete yesterday’s tutorial and turn it in by Friday.
- Why did I choose to use ISO 200?
- Why did I choose to use a shutter speed of 1/20th of a second?
- Why is my aperture set at f/11?
- Of the six slow shutter speed techniques, what is this technique called?