Our next photo challenge is Slow Shutter Speed. Take 2 photos between now and the due date (FRIDAY) that demonstrate your understanding of Slow Shutter Speed using TWO different technique choices. Remember Shutter Speed is the Tv (Time Value) setting. 4″ = 4 seconds.
Remember you will need a tripod.
- Light Painting (must create a shape- not just squiggle lines)
- Light Trails
- Star Trails
- Silky Smooth Water
You will be graded on:
- 2 separate concepts submitted that successfully demonstrate the use of slow shutter speed
- Relevance (does the focal point connect with it’s surroundings? Does it seem purposeful?)
- The correct areas of your image are in focus/ Visibility. Something must be stationary and in focus in your image.
- Camera & editing techniques
- Employability Skills
- Effort & outside the box thinking