Can you see the arrow in the FedEx logo?
Day 4: Photographer Profile Presentations
- I can share a presentation I created and talk about the life and work of a photographer in front of the class.
- I can answer questions about my presentation with knowledge and a clear understanding based in part on my research and presentation details.
- I can actively listen, ask questions while gaining a new perspective, understanding, and appreciation for the art of photography.
- Turn in your presentations (due Monday March 23, 2015 this week).
- If you are not ready to present this week, you will not be allowed to present and will lose those points.
If time allows we will do a class excercise for next week’s photo challenge “DOF with Rule of Thirds”.
- In groups of four check out a camera.
- Working outside in groups one artist directs her group to line up in a straight row.
- Composing your photograph at an angle you can easily recognize each student make a picture at the longest telephoto range of the lens. Focus on the closest student at a range of aprox. 15 feet.
- Make two photographs. One photograph at f/4 and another photograph at f/22.
- Give the group camera to the next artist and repeat using the method above.
- Once everyone has had a chance to make a picture of the group come back to class and import your photographs to your “D” drive using Adobe Bridge.
- Share with me your results and others your results.
Have a great weekend!
Remember, it’s always a great day when you are making pictures.