- I can use the aperture, shutter speed, and ISO controls to make a proper exposure and sharp image.
- I can explain what causes a blurry image.
There are five lighting examples you will use. Calculate your exposure in each lighting example using the three camera controls (shutter speed, aperture, and ISO). Once you make a proper exposure without camera blur let me know so I can check your work.
If you have questions about the simulator or you are having problems making a non-blurry properly expose picture let me know so I can help you.
Due today at the end of class!
BEFORE you turn your presentation in, please check the following:
- You should have 17 total slides
- Slides are in the correct order
- Be careful that your slides are not text-heavy (relevant info only)
- Check that your layout/design/font enhance your presentation.
- Practice your presentation. We will begin Tomorrow.
Turn in Instructions:
Save your presentation as: Period#FirstNameLastName
If your presentation is a Powerpoint, drag it to the drop box (in the GroupShare folder)
If you created a Prezi, email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you created a Google Slides presentation please share it with me in Google.
Please don’t wait until tomorrow! Presentations that have not been turned in by the end of today will be considered late.