1. Check out a camera and make a leading line photograph.
2. Import your pictures to your D drive using Adobe Bridge at your computer work station.
3. Using Adobe Bridge edit your pictures.
4. Open your pictures using Adobe Camera RAW and make basic edits. Optionally, you can open up your image in Adobe Photoshop and continue editing your photograph.
5. Save your final practice image to your D drive. Please give your completed practice photograph a unique name before saving it to your D drive.
6. Turn in your Leading Line practice photo here.
If you need help please let me know.