1. Download your Avatar image from the blog and save it into a folder on your computer’s D drive.
2. Locate and open the image using Adobe Bridge.
3. Open the image using ACR in Photoshop.
5. Edit your Avatar using Photoshop techniques, such as cropping, selective controls and exposure adjustments.
6. Save your portrait to your computer’s D drive in a folder with your name on it. Name the file using your name_avatar.
7. Add your new professional Avatar image to your Flickr account page!
7. Join HHS Flickr!
8. Let me know If you need me to make a portrait.
If you finish early with today’s assignment you can check out a camera and start making pictures for your Rule of Thirds assignment!